There are two lakes, Main and Snake
The Main Lake holds 26 pegs and is a circular design with a central island. The main species are Carp and F1’s although it does contain Roach, Tench and Crucians.
Pegs 23 and 24 have been specially designed for disabled anglers and have easy access direct from the main car park.
It is an ideal club match water with an average depth of 5 to 6ft.
Most anglers either fish pole in the central channel or nearside margins. Alternatively, a legered bait close to the island can be successful.
Most popular baits are pellets, corn, worm and maggots. Loose feed little and often for best results.
This lake is a canal style fishery with a deeper 6ft channel close to the far bank. It is about 11 metres wide so is ideal for pole fishing.
The lake is well stocked with a variety of silver fish including: Roach, Chub, Tench, Ide, Bream and Barbel.
Pegs 1 and 2 have been specially adapted for disabled anglers and all pegs have good access with car parking adjacent to your peg.
The Snake Lake is an ideal venue for smaller club matches or pleasure anglers. It is also an excellent all year round venue with the Chub and Ide in particular feeding well in cold weather conditions.
- Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an Adult.
- Dogs are allowed providing they are controlled on a lead.
- No keepnets for pleasure fishing.
- All nets must be dipped on site before commencing fishing.
- No fish to be handled in rags.
- Please take all litter and excess bait home.
Opening times for Fishery
- 8.00am to 4.30pm in Winter (October 1)
- 8.00am to 5.30pm in Summer (April 1)